Estimate your pension benefits for retirement.
Agenda / Minutes
View the latest from our recent board meetings.
Find out what is happening at KCPERS.
Mark your calendar for our next event.
The Retirement System is Hiring!!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate financial accounting data preparation in various areas. With the assistance of outside auditors, prepare the mandated audit reports and Annual Comprehensive Financial Report to conform to GASB guidelines. Maintain and analyze the accounting, investment, banking, and membership payroll records for the two Retirement Systems. This candidate must bring analytical and organizational skills to support the Retirement Systems.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- 5+ years experience as a Staff Accountant
- Broad knowledge of general and governmental accounting methods, principles, practices, and techniques of automated accounting, financial record keeping, and report preparation.
- Proficient in Quickbooks software, Microsoft Office, and web-based banking services; payroll processing and reporting.
- Must have the ability to communicate complex information both written and verbally.
- Must have exceptional time management skills and be able to meet deadlines and coordinate workflows.
- Prior experience in preparing monthly financial statements is required.
Civilian Employees' Retirement System Seminar
Staff from the Retirement Systems will be hosting informational seminars for civilian members who want to learn more about their Retirement System and pension benefits.
Seminars will be Tuesday, March 21 at 11 a.m. and Thursday, March 23 at 12 p.m. in the 1st floor Board Room at Headquarters. Staff will also be available for individual meetings or questions from 12 to 1 p.m. on March 21st and 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. on March 23rd. All civilian employees are welcome to join us, we look forward to seeing you there.
Police Benefit Payment Date
Civilian Employees' Benefit Payment Date
April 4 Investment Committee Meeting
Retirement Systems Office 9701 Marion Park Drive